The Redmond Rotary club is once again offering 15lb & 30lb pails of fresh, sliced, delicious, Oregon grown strawberries. All berries are unsweetened, allowing you to flavor them to your taste for eating, canning, freezing, etc.
The Redmond Rotary Club offers three ways to order:
Order from a club member
Redmond Rotary club members will have ordering information. If you know a club member, just contact him or her to place your order.
Order by mail
Download Redmond Rotary Strawberries 2013 order form and mail with your payment to:
Redmond Rotary, PO Box 271, Redmond, OR 97756
All orders and payments must be received by June 10, 2013
- Anticipated pickup date: June 18th (this date may change if harvest is later)
- Exact pickup date will be posted on www.redmondoregonrotary.com at least 5 days in advance.
- We will send updates via email as soon as we receive word from the growers that the berries are approaching harvest
- Pickup locations will be open from 05:00 – 07:00 PM.
- Berries not picked up at the appropriate date, time and location YOU select will be donated to charity. (NO REFUND AVAILABLE)
Questions? Contact email@example.com
or call: 541-504-3504
Your Purchase of Rotary Berries Helps Fund: Redmond Rotary Youth Scholarships and other Rotary Programs